Sunday, May 14, 2006

Nazca - Machupicchu - Amapa Survey Line by Astronomy - LexiLine Journal 412

According to a May 13, 2006, BBC News article by Steve Kingstone out of Sao Paulo, Brazil, titled " 'Brazilian Stonehenge' discovered ", Brazilian archaeologists have found a large megalithic site in Amapa, Brazil. The site consists of 127 megaliths. Archaeologists see a relation to astronomy and the marking of the Winter Solstice, which is probably true.

In addition, however, I would like to call attention to the ancient survey lines that I have drawn for South America at
http://www.lexiline.com/lexiline/lexi228.htm

As you can see there clearly, the lowest left most southerly survey line in South America, which points NE, if extended, would hit Amapa. This line appears to run from Nazca to Machupicchu to Amapa.

Although I do not yet have the precise coordinates for the megaliths found, I would predict here that the Amapa megaliths are thus part of the survey by astronomy that I have discovered and that I describe in my book, Stars Stones and Scholars and about which I post here regularly at the LexiLine Newsletter.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of All Time

LexiLine Journal Archive