Sunday, December 25, 2005

Various Holiday Greetings and Notices to End the Year 2005 - LexiLine Journal 379

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The year 2005 is drawing to a close. In 2005, the LexiLine List at Yahoo Groups continued to grow and expand, as 77 new members joined the list this year, bringing our present total membership to 279. See generally: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LexiLine/

As usual, we have a lot planned for the coming year.

One of the things that we will be doing will be putting up past Lexiline postings at the Lexiline Journal, see http://lexiline.blogspot.com/ so that we have a permanent record of LexiLine in Journal form.

Enjoy the holidays....

_______________

One of our members sent the following e-mail in reply to my Christmas message:
"Thanks for your kind greetings.

I wish you and the group a very Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.

You are doing wonderful work in disseminating the excellent results of
your Research.

We are all very grateful to you and wish you lots of success in your
further efforts."
_______________

Patrick Ryan, who suggested to me years ago that I start this list, writes:
"Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you, Andis, and the readers of LexiLine.

Einen Guten Rutsch!

Patrick"
_______________

About one year ago I created a public group at Flickr called
Archaeology Travel Photos
and that page is visible here
http://www.flickr.com/groups/archaeologytravelphotos/

In the interim, that photo group now has grown from 1 to 64 members
and there are already more than 400 photographs posted.

I must say that I am quite surprised, as I had not been back to that
site since I founded it, due to having misplaced the access password,
which I only recently found.

If you have archaeology travel photos to upload, that is the page. I
will do some thinking next year about how the photos could be better
organized and presented. Some of the photos look quite good and I
hope ultimately to see if they might not be used for some practical
value down the road.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of All Time

LexiLine Journal Archive