Friday, September 03, 2004

Member Feedback - Michele Karpontinis - LexiLine Journal 300

Greetings Andis,

I just wanted to say Thank You for not deleting me, although I choose to read all the newsletters every month or so, I still enjoy what you do! I really enjoy reading up on newly discovered anything. There have been times that I wanted to share some other news that I have read that I think would be of interest to your readers but, just haven't ever tried to add anything, just a quiet reader.

Thank you also, for not letting just anyone post, as I read in one of your other newsletters, it was getting quite annoying to pick and choose which ones to open, I appreciate you choosing what would be of interest to your readers, so far so good. May your work be continually blessed by our Great Creator, Keep up the Good work!

A Friend of Lexiline,

Michele Karpontinis

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of All Time

LexiLine Journal Archive