Sunday, February 09, 2003

LexiLine Journal #143 - 2003 : Malta Megalithic Temples Deciphered


Welcome!

.


Subsequent to this posting in the course of the day I will be
uploading my decipherment of ALL of the temples of Malta and Gozo.

In many ways, these decipherments are among the most spectacular and
gratifying of all of my decipherment work.

When I was in Malta in the year 1988, I made a deal one day with one
of the local taxi drivers who had driven me into town the previous
day, to drive me around the entire island all day to some of the
megalithic sites which I had selected. At that time I had no idea
what these megalithic sites represented.

I had by chance picked a beautiful day when all the rest of the
island - including my wife and daughter - were on the beaches or at
home, for the temperature was nearly 40 degrees centigrade (over 100
degrees Fährenheit). This situation turned out to be a sightseers
("siteseers") and photographers blessing, for some of the megalithic
sites were all but deserted - it was just too hot among the stones,
where solar reflection made the sites as hot as what the taxi
driver's thermometer showed inside the car (about 50 degrees Celsius). This
is one area where I DO have great respect for mainstream
archaeologists - one is not always basking in air-conditioned
coolness, by any means.

It has now been nearly 15 years since that visit, and I have finally
come up with the solution for the megalithic sites of Malta.
Persistence pays.

The decipherment is spectacular because it deciphers so many sites
in such a small area - one tiny island in the Mediterranean. It is
also spectacular because some archaeologists have claimed that these
megalithic sites are the oldest in the world and we shall see if
this is true. Lastly, the megalithic sites of Malta are famed around
the world and occupy a place of primary importance in our study of
the history of civilization.

The decipherment is gratifying because it confirms all of my other
work, for the megalithic temples of Malta represent stars and
constellations of the heavens and these particular constellations
fit into the systems which I have previously identified for the time
period ca. 3117 BC.

In this system, Malta was included in ancient days in the geodetic
survey of Italy by astronomy, a system in which Corsica represented
the North Ecliptic Pole, Sardinia the North Celestial Pole, Liguria
and La Spezia represented Cassiopeia, Sicily was Vela, and logically
then Gozo (Ggantija) represented Crux and Malta was Carina (plus, as
we shall see, several other constellations are marked here as well).
These are all clearly marked at the megalithic sites - in part, in
great detail.

Let me say that without knowledge of this systematic astronomy of
the past, the decipherment of Gozo and Malta would be next to
impossible. And for the decipherment of Italy, I thank greatly
Enrico Calzolari, who was the first to find the "Mark of Cassiopeia"
near La Spezia (you can find this through Google in the internet). I
do not think I would have deciphered the rest of Italy or the
temples of Malta without this initial identification by Enrico.

The uploads will be made in the course of the day. At the moment I
am going to the movies and I will go back to work when I return.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of All Time

LexiLine Journal Archive