Monday, November 25, 2002

LexiLine Journal #92 - 2002 : Weris I Belgium Megalithic Site Deciphered as Virgo

Welcome!

.

To the LexiLine "Photos" at
http://tech.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/LexiLine/photos
I have added the following jpgs and gifs to the Belgium files:

weris2.jpg - Weris I Belgium Virgo Dolmen Capstone
weris3.jpg - Weris I Boötes Megalith
weris4.jpg - Weris I North Ecliptic Pole
weris5.jpg - Weris I West Side of Dolmen Serpens Caput to Cygnus
weris6.jpg - Weris I East Side of Dolmen Pleiades to Canis Major
weris7.jpg - Weris I Stones S SE of Dolmen Pleiades to Andromeda
weris8.gif - Weris I Dolmen Entrance Libra megalith at N North Ecliptic Pole

Please be aware that the Yahoo viewer initially decreases the size of the photos you see so that for each viewed photo you have to click "full size" [located to the right and above the terms "Send Greeting"] on the initial viewing page of the photo to get the full photo on your screen. You need not wait for the size-decreased photo to load to click to the full size.

These uploaded files represent my definitive decipherment of the megaliths, stones and gigantic dolmen at the site of Weris I in Belgium, near Durbuy and Barvaux, which as a megalithic site marks Virgo in the Neolithic survey of the Germanic regions of Europe - a site which has been dated to ca. 3000 BC by mainstream astronomers, a date which I can confirm, since the East side of the Dolmen shows the Vernal Equinox to run along the right edge of Orion.

As you can see from the photos - which include the decipherments - the Dolmen Capstone itself represents Virgo, but all of the megaliths of the Dolmen have holes for certain stars and carved
figures on them also for constellations, covering the entire heavens.

The prominent megaliths to the N and NW represent Boötes and the North Ecliptic Pole, the latter megalith of which is broken, probably intentionally by later peoples.

The megaliths to the S and SE - currently flat on the ground - represent the stars from the Pleiades and Taurus to Andromeda - including, including Cepheus, Lacerta, Cassiopeia, Perseus, Aries, and Triangulum.

THANKSGIVING MESSAGE on November 28, 2002 from Leila Child

Subj: ThanksGiving
Date: 11/28/2002 10:49:26 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: LeilaChild@aol.com
To: LexiLine-owner@yahoogroups.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)


Greetings,

I don't know if any one else has said this, Mr. Kaulins, but I'd like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving holiday. And to say thanks for all you have done for this list.

From a very under-educated member

Leila

UPDATE THANKSGIVING

Dear LexiLiners, Leila, and Steve,

Thank YOU for your kind letters of ThanksGiving.

I wish the happiest of ThanksGiving to ALL LexiLine members.

Andis
LexiLine List Owner

P.S. to Leila - the only under-educated people out there are those
who are NOT members of the LexiLine list.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of All Time

LexiLine Journal Archive