Thursday, April 11, 2002

LexiLine Journal #3 - 2002 : Maya Temples and Maya Planispheres - Yucatan - Oxkintok - San Bartolo, Guatemala

Welcome!

.


Maya Temples and Maya Planispheres - Yucatan - Oxkintok - San
Bartolo, Guatemala


To the file on Ancient Hermetic Temples at LexiLine I have added the file

mayayuc1.tif

which shows the mountain temples of Yucatan, the purpose of which has
been unexplained up to now.

As I have discovered, these temples were erected by the Maya on
ancient sites which marked the measurement which is recorded at
Thornborough Circles - i.e. the 1/4 of heaven measured in 3117 BC
from the star alpha Hydrus to the star beta Hydrus to the star
alpha in Triangulum Australis. This measurement was made along a
natural ridge used for marking the celestial meridian on the line of
the equinoxes.

The amazing thing is that I have also found an additional proof for
the correctness of the decipherment at Yucatan and Thornborough.

The uppermost and most northerly of these Yucatan temples is Oxkintok
(Maxcanu) and a wondrous Maya Mask was found there - a mask with 3
eyes in the shape of the 3 end stars of Scorpio which mark the Autumn
Equinox along the celestial meridian 3117 BC on the line running from
the star alpha in Hydrus to the star beta in Hydrus to the star alpha
in Triangulum Australis.

I would never have looked at this mask twice if it were not for those
three eyes and the fact that the mask is made with the smallest of
stones at the top with larger stones toward the face - which I
thought was strange - since the top of the head would be the easiest
to paste stones on - as a flat surface without the features of the
face - and yet the smallest stones were used here rather than the
large ones I would have expected, so I thought, this was probably
done with a purpose.

I examined all the stones with the various tools of my graphics
programs (picture enlargement, threshold colors and lines, etc.).

To my own astonishment, the stones on the Maya Mask are a planisphere
of the heavens. This must have been a Maya Star Priest.

Hence, I have added the file

mayamask.tif

to a new Maya folder which I have created under the existing folder
Ancient Planispheres.

Also to that new Maya folder I have added

mayawall.tif

which takes a Maya Wall Mural

as published in the most recent National Geographic Magazine

and which
I draw showing how that wall mural represents the portion of the
heavens running from Pisces to Orion.

Since this is 1 side of a 4-walled shrine (which reminds of the
ancient astronomical shrines, e.g., in China), I can state with
relative certainty that the other 3 sides, when published, will show
the other three corresponding regions of Heaven.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of All Time

LexiLine Journal Archive