Friday, December 23, 2005

Quotations on Scholarship - LexiLine Journal 378

This is published by permission of the author of the following e-mail:
"Andis, I don't know who you are, but you sure know how to re-arrange
a man's world-view! ;O)

Thanks for sharing all of your hard work. It has been of great help
to me in my own search for the truth.

I do appreciate it.

Warren "Bones" Bonesteel
55 Crestview Drive
Rapid City, SD 57701
(605) 388-3005

"Sit down before facts like a child, and be prepared to give up every
preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abysses
Nature leads, or you shall learn nothing."
- T.H. Huxley

"I am by nature a mild and conservative man. The problem before me
was so complex, however, that I had to give up everything I knew to
be true in order to derive my solution."
- Max Planck (Planck's Constant)

"And let a scholar all earth's volumes carry, he will be but a
walking dictionary: a mere articulate clock."
- George Chapman"

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of All Time

LexiLine Journal Archive