Tuesday, October 19, 2004

A Reader Brightens Our Day - LexiLine Journal 306

Posting pages of ideas to the internet has its good and bad sides. I get a lot of crank mail, often anonymous and some of it from cowardly mainstreamers too afraid to discuss controversial issues openly and objectively.

Here is a wonderful example of the good side of people which surfaces in emails such as this which I received today:

>Hello!
>I want to say 'Wow!" and thank you, for the Lexiline site. I was up
>far too early this morning, discovered your site & have read avidly
>for 3 hours! It certainly put some sunshine in this grey, cold
>British morning!
>All the best

Here is a person who has taken my postings as they should be taken.
As interesting ideas worth reading and thinking about.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of All Time

LexiLine Journal Archive