Sunday, June 13, 2004

Basque and Ogam - LexiLine Journal 283

>From: keith dennis <xskeeter2001@yahoo.com>
>To: LexiLine-owner@yahoogroups.com
>Sent from the Internet (Details)

>Thank you for posting this; discussions about language and tracing man's path across the earth by means of are topics of great interest.

>it reminds me of another language of great antiquity: that of the Basque.

>I was wondering if you have read the Edo Nyland on the subject of the Basque language, its links to Ogam, and some of his even wackier ideas?

>As a Lexiline lurker, let me also say i appreciate what you do, and enjoy reading the emails.

>thanks,

>kd

Keith,

I found this link to the work of Edo Nyland, about whom I know nothing.
http://www.livejournal.com/community/linguaphiles/2004/03/26/

The Linguaphiles Journal is a community discussion group; see
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=linguaphiles

I do not know enough about the group to pass any judgment.

Andis

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of All Time

LexiLine Journal Archive