Thursday, October 10, 2002

LexiLine Journal #41 - 2002 : Monte Lungo (Longu) Dolmen Sardinia Ancient World Map

Welcome!


.


This newsletter refers to the spectacular DOLMEN DI MONTE LUNGO COPERTURA CON CANALI COLI on Sardinia.

Enrico Calzolari sent me a recent photo from his work on the island of Sardinia at a site known mainly as Monte Lungo (which the locals, however, call Monte Longu) and I am reproducing this photo in the ITALY folder in our PHOTOS section as
montelongu1.jpg
pursuant to permission to do so from Enrico (the photo as uploaded and approved by Enrico already contains my drawing of lines inside the photo to show what it represents).

At the same time, I am uploading to our ITALY folder in FILES the decipherment overview of the lines only - without the photo - as
montelongu2.gif

The so-called "channels" (CANALI) on this rock I have discovered to
be a map of the world - dating by my calculation to ca. 3117 BC -
exending at least from the The British Isles and the Atlantic Ocean
in the West to Nordkapp in the North to at least the Urals in the
East and to Africa in the South.

The map is geodetic astronomy, it maps the world by the stars.

It is one of the most incredible megalithic drawings in the world and I recommend highly that you all look at the photo and then the decipherment. Judge for yourself.

Do you see what I see? If not, then of course my interpretation must of course be regarded as highly speculative, although I am certain that the dolmen is an astronomical map of the neolithic world as then known.

[Update a day later]

Even I do not always see the obvious.

Fresh from a round of golf - you get to know terrain - I just looked at the Monte Longu map again today and could clearly identify Indus as Indus Vally and India
and could add Malaysia, Indonesia, China and Australia to the world map. Accordingly, I have replaced the older version of the decipherment map with a new one as
montelongu2.gif

Why I did not see this yesterday is a mystery, but then, no one else has seen these things for thousands of years, so I trust I am excused.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of All Time

LexiLine Journal Archive